Sunday, August 8, 2010

DIGBY SCALLOP DAYS, AND UPPER CLEMENTS PARKS

So instead of just hopping on the 101 and heading to Digby, I thought what a great way to see the back road to Digby and do some yard sailing at the same time. I needed a gate to keep the dog out of Jen's Elvis room. Apparently my dog thinks like me and Little Richard is the true king of rock and roll! Anyway, there are some really nice vistas on the way to Digby, if you have a chance to take the trip do it. Remember gas is more expensive in Digby though!

One of the great views

Boats by the tidal power station.

Ads for Kings Theater.

The Farmers and Traders market in Annapolis Royal

These are always fun!

The German bakery in Annapolis Royal is awesome! Whenever I get down I try to get in for a turnover or giant pretzel!

Here's the sign to the Market.

The place was packed!

There was even a big band playing live.

A girl playing fiddle on the street.


You may have heard lots about this place in the news, now you can see the Lifeplex Wellness Center.

Wharf Rat Rally trailer...

...Wharf Rat Rally headquarters on Water Street.











Glen Dunn from WWR



Another great vista.

We took a wrong turn and had to get on the highway!

A guy playing on Water Street.

Len Hawley would win this!

Smart Car!

Radio van.

AVR's hangout in Digby.

Len on location at A Little Taste of Heaven.


The price of seafood.

I'll announce the winner of the prizes monday morning.

UPPER CLEMENTS PARKS

Before 11am waiting to get in.

The all new zips lines are ready and waiting for you.

Jen getting strapped in...

...I needed lots of help.

I'll get it right.



2 minutes of me at my most scared, serious!


These guys can't wait to get back to school! No, not really!

Elizabeth Furniss.



A New AVR Morning Show Fan!

Michelle Grant.


No comments:

Post a Comment