Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SOME REALLY COOL STUFF, PLUS THE LONG AWAITED NATHAN OUTHOUSE VIDEO AND THE SPINNEY BROTHERS

The old expression of when it rains it pours, here's a fine example. I have talked to the following country music stars in the last 365 days: Matt Minglewood, Lady Antebellum (DAVE), George Canyon, Aarron Pritchette, Terry Clark, & Derik Ruttan. In the last 7 days I have met or interviewed: Jason McCoy, Crystal Shawanda, Jason Blaine (WHO REALLY DID CALL ME THIS MORNING, THAT CALL WAS LIVE!), Gord Bamford, Chris and the boys of Doc Walker, Paul Brandt, One More Girl (both sisters), and Johnny Reid.

Because of time, when you hear me interview these big country stars, the interviews are edited. I get more than 2 minutes with these guys and I thought I would share with you the full length versions. The only one that is edited is Johnny Reid and that's because youtube needs the vids under 8 minutes. Enjoy the candor of the artists, and listen for the stumbles from me that get edited out too! These interviews are from the last 7 days, the older ones I will have to dust off and put them here too!










These last 2 haven't even been aired yet, although both are going on tomorrow's show!






FINALLY THE VIDEO OF NATHAN OUTHOUSE FROM LAST FRIDAY!

Nathan I am so sorry that I didn't get this video up sooner, but I got so caught up in the Ridgefest stuff I lost sight of this. Check out one of the nicest guys I have ever met that drove 4 hours to play 1 tune, take the 5 minutes to check it out.

SPINNEYS GOING TO FOX MOUNTAIN COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL

I feel like Ben Mulroney on E-Talk getting to meet all the celebs! I'll get you up tomorrow...I promise.

-Jerry

PS: www.paulbrandt.com to see a funny vid from Paul about Ridgefest!

No comments:

Post a Comment